eBay Account Closures Occuring Before Item Leaves Global Shipping Program. Will It Still Arrive, Or

sna-4293
Community Member

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

eBay Account Closures Occuring Before Item Leaves Global Shipping Program. Will It Still Arrive, Or

My head hurts after reading this thread. 

OP, if the seller has posted the item, then there is absolutely no reason why you wouldn't get it, regardless of your behaviour. Ebay don't send you the item, the seller you bought it from does. Going via GSP, it could take a bit so you should be prepared for that.

I'm going back to hide in my fort, where no one can see me.

View solution in original post

Message 23 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

sna-4293
Community Member

I have an order in transet to the Global Shipping Centre. however due to some threats to a seller a couple of weeks ago, eBay will be suspending my account for my bad behaviour. I'd like to know weather I'll still get my purchase, or will it be auctioned off by the Global Shipping Centre. If t is auctioned off, will I get my refund, or do I lose out?Hello. I have placed an order through the Global shipping program. Unfortunately two weeks ago I threatened a seller, and my account is under review and could be suspended on Friday. I'd like to know weather I'll still get my order once it arrives at global shipping centre, or will it be auctioned off. If it is auctioned off, will I get my refund?

Message 2 of 42
Latest reply

Someone may come and answer who has more experience than myself, however, based of the limited info you have given, Iโ€™m going to widely assume you have bought something, the seller has had their account closed by eBay and now youโ€™re wondering if youโ€™ll get your item? Is that correct ? 

chances areโ€ฆ..

-there was never an item. 

- the account was hacked.

- if for real and unfortunate, then you may get the item but you wonโ€™t have any coverage should you need to return the item for what ever reasonโ€ฆโ€ฆ

- you may get an automatic refund and wonโ€™t get the item (this happened to me once)

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 3 of 42
Latest reply

No my account as a buyer will be getting closed on Friday due to my bad behaviour. So I'm wondering if my item will still arrive on my doorstep if it arrives at global shipping centre after my account closure, or will I be getting a refund or just losing out?

Message 4 of 42
Latest reply

Ok, so our posts crossed over the time line and now your post read COMPLETELY different to your opening post.

1- donโ€™t threaten sellersโ€ฆ. It never ends in the buyers favour! 
2- If itโ€™s been posted, chances are, you will get it. 
3- If it was posted after you threatened the seller, high chance you wonโ€™t get what you ordered!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.did I mention, donโ€™t threaten sellers? ๐Ÿ˜

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
Message 5 of 42
Latest reply

So does this mean that once it gets to Pitney Bowes a week after my suspention they will not post it to me? The seller has posted my item to Pitney Bowes eBay global shipping program, and I'm concerned once I get banned and then Pitney Bowes receives it a week later that I will lose my $$$ on my newly purchased item two weeks after threatening the previous seller two weeks ago?

Message 6 of 42
Latest reply

How will Pitney Bowes know or even care if you are banned? You are just another mail recipient to them. 

Be Kind To Nurses....
Message 7 of 42
Latest reply

Well its the eBay globaling shipping program, and is run by eBay. Which has caused me to be concerned that the eBay global shipping centre may not forward it, and instead try sell it.

Message 8 of 42
Latest reply

I abused the seller and knew better not to.

Message 9 of 42
Latest reply

....but, didn't you abuse a different seller??

If so, what difference does that make to your present transaction?

Message 10 of 42
Latest reply