Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBay keeps refunding me. I can't pay for item.

Hi. I have won an auction for some books. Everytime I pay for it the money goes through and then a few minutes it is refunded to me and the item remains unpaid for. I have tried 4 different methods of payment and they all do the same. I have purchase...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Misleading voltage description in battery operated power tools

I recently purchased a power tool which was identified in the heading as 68VF, and in the description as Battery Voltage: 64V. On doing some research I discovered that the terms 48VF, 68VF and 88VF are package descriptors (like AAA and AA for small b...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item from long ago that never showed up

Hey all, earlier in 2020 I purchased an item that was had never shown up. I contacted the seller about it and they said they would refund. I never got the refund and had since forgotten about it, is there anything I can do or am I out of luck for wai...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

you can not speak to ebay for help over the phone

try to speak to ebay for help after not reaching an agreement with seller, but there's no way to find a number to call even on google. Finally managed to search my bank transaction and go an 1800322928 number but it's a recording telling you to go th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay messages that are "Inspired by your searches"

In the past it was possible to delete interests from one's ebay account. Interests stored by ebay based on a member's searches. That feature has long gone, probably because too many of us were regularly deleting them.We are still able to remove recen...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

this to return this item as its faulty

this item number is not working with this sale 27433065xxxx seeking to return it as it's not working in my bike have spoken to the seller and he has asked for me to make a claim through eBay the item number will not allow this to proceed? big dollar ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer's Fees

Hi Guys. Do Buyers pay any fees or charges in any type of purchase? If so, do you have a link? I couldn't find anything in my searches. I'm sure I saw a proviso that there is a 10% charge on the final purchase price, at an auction. Is this correct an...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

where is the 2 DVDs I ordered - DVDs on Sliding DoorsI paid for it - I have not received them !

Don't rob people - I paid for the DVDs and postage - I am frustrated that that there is no person I can contact and speak with - I still haven't received them - please send the DVDs I paid for - Service with honesty and integrity - Don't take people ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Really from Australia?

I puchased an item off ebay and the listing says item location is in Australia so I buy it then ask for a GST tax invoice so I can claim GST only to get told they only have the order invoice so I look into their store and it says(Based in China) how ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why are there so many on here who will not post out of the States?

I'd like to know why there's a problem with posting bought goods out of the States? I'm very disappointed with this when do not have this problen elsewhere. Why does this site let people buy things only to find you can't pay for them because some nar...

Stole item

I recently have a an item say it was delivered. It was left in clear view of the road and footpath and the courier never made contact with anyone that was home at the time. However when I got the notification to say it was delivered it was taken.  

Screenshot_20211030-060345_eBay.jpg