eBay Item Not Received Case Put On Hold For Ten Days: Then Ten Day Hold repeats after the previous t

sna-4293
Community Member

My case was opened on 27 Oct. No refund, so on 2 Nov, I asked eBay to step in and help, and emediatly, they stuck it on hold for ten days. Ten days rolled by, on hold again for another ten days. Another ten days rolled by, on hold again for another ten days. Here is what eBay says.

eBay Customer Support has placed the case on hold until (date changes every ten days). The seller has provided track to show that the item is currently on its way to you. You should get it soon, but this was the item that returned to the Deppo over east instead of USA, and the label on the item was bad and caused the package to lap and stick in places for three weeks at a time. I am so fed up with this.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

eBay Item Not Received Case Put On Hold For Ten Days: Then Ten Day Hold repeats after the previous t

Trust me when I say…. We are all, feeling your pain!!!!  😑

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

@janeababe wrote:

Trust me when I say…. We are all, feeling your pain!!!!  😑

Feedback left for others is also very enlightening Jane..................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

Feedback left for others is also very enlightening Jane..................

For some reason, I can’t see any feedback left for others….. but I can see a seller follow up where the seller claims that this buyer has threatened to kill him and his family. 

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR! And over a damn CD I might add…….

I am really surprised that this tool still has an active eBay account! 

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

The threats have been reported to eBay/ police and when the documentation arrives in America they're probably going to shut my account down. I'm surprised they haven't taken any action yet. My replacement copy of the CD has been lost by Startrack.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

You have been a loose cannon for awhile, but it would appear you have really crossed the line this time.

I will say goodbye in advance, and trust that ebay will take the correct course of action.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@sna-4293 wrote:

The threats have been reported to eBay/ police and when the documentation arrives in America they're probably going to shut my account down. I'm surprised they haven't taken any action yet. My replacement copy of the CD has been lost by Startrack.

You have little respect for eBay sellers. You are demeaning and demanding and I wouldn’t sell an item to you if I was dependent on the funds! 

Your feedback to sellers is disgusting and seriously indicative of a loose cannon alright.  Don’t you feel shame? 
What about regret? Do you feel regret? Anything? 
Are these CDs worth a criminal charge against you? Seriously man…… wake up to your damn self!!!! 

Be Kind To Nurses....
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply