eBay keeps reporting me to my ISp

sna-4293
Community Member

Hi everyone. I am having an issue with eBay. Unfortunately one of the members keeps reporting me to eBay, then eBay reports me to my ISP, causing them to shut me down for a period of time. My ISP does this without notice and eBay reports me to my ISP without notice. On 13 Feb this year, I had a 24 hour loss of internet access. In between 13 Feb and 18 feb, I've done nothing wrong on eBay, and I'm reported again and Internet connection is shut down again on 18th Feb. Reinstated on 19 Feb and in between 19 Feb and 9 Mar, nothing done wrong and the same member keeps reporting me and eBay reports me to internet service provider yet again and my connection is suspended for another 24 hours. However I first dealt with this member when I ordered some DC5 CD's from them in 2018, and I was permanently banned for harassing them. I bought something here on eBay from the same mob recently "Playschool Humpty Dumpty CD Like New" and it appears to be the same member from who I bought my DC5 CD's through Discogs. I am not allowed to name the member because eBay will edit it out. Never had this stupid reporting to my ISP since I began to deal with this seller from Ohio. Item was sent through Global Shipping centre. 

Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Re: eBay keeps reporting me to my ISp

Me complaining about my outage leads to another one. Next time I get cut off and when I get put back on again, I will just have to resist the temptation to post about it. Then I won't get another. However between the last two outages, I did nothing wrong at all. Haven't even posted a thing here. Not happy with Telstra for constatnyl cutting me off and behind my back. I live in Mundijong and my internet has only started this issue. Maybe its time to do some panick buying on eBay before I get cut off, then I'd have a busy day on the day I am cut off the internet and can listen to all the CD's I bought while I await the end ot my outage.
Message 11 of 44
Latest reply

So where does the problem lay?
Message 12 of 44
Latest reply

I would very much doubt that eBay has the power to close down your internet, they could only restrict or close your eBay account.

Look elsewhere for the internet problem..............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 13 of 44
Latest reply

Maybe the Telstra lady just isn't verry nice. She's Croatian and she's really nasty. If you live in the Mundijong area, be careful what you write online as she's after you. I'm probably going to get another cut out from her in the coming month. I don't want to do this again, but I swear on my nephew's life. Also, I swear on my Uncle's life. Uncle Dave. Unfortunately he has a faulty lung and is on life support. I have to swear on his life Telstra will do this again.
Message 14 of 44
Latest reply

stop swearing, it achieves nothing

Message 15 of 44
Latest reply

sna-4293
Community Member
Turns out it wasn't themember from who I bought playschool. It was the one from who I bought Country Giants.
Message 16 of 44
Latest reply

The Telstra Lady hates Roy Rogers, and I had a friend sell it her on Discogs for me for a hundred bucks. I recommended it to her, she bought it, it came on the 13th of Feb, played it in car on the way home from work and cut me off as soon as she heard his voice.

Message 17 of 44
Latest reply

You're correct about that.
Message 18 of 44
Latest reply

That is really good, I hope you enjoy it when it arrives.

Music is a good thing and can be very therapeutic, good for the soul Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 44
Latest reply

The Telstra Lady has a whole load of bad CD's for sale here. The only good ones she has are Manfred Mann and Simon & Garfunkel. The bad ones include Harper's Bizarre, The Strangeloves, Bob Dylan's 2011 Fremantle performance at Blues And Roots Festival (latest Bootleg Series installment), Hello (British Glam Rock Group from the 70's), Damienn Leith, Justin Beeber, Shannon Noel, Russell Wotson, David Hobson and Playschool. I don't like the Telstra lady's taste in music and she's charging through the roof for most of these. I have now saved her to see what she's selling, and she gets all these from the tip. Fortunately she found Red Sovine at the dump and she only wants $0.02 for it, but she's asking $1000.00 for Harper's Bizarre. For My Red Sovine, I would ask at least fifty bucks for it because its really hard to find and its a really good CD also. Keep away from telstra's eBay store if you want good music. Telstra sells junk. Telstra likes any music that is junk such as Shannon Noel and Guy Sebastian, and she charges through the roof for it.

Message 20 of 44
Latest reply