ebay taking long in reviewing my case

i bought an item with ebay and the seller did not send my item nor did he respond to my many messages

so i opened a case with ebay and sent a message through them to the seller on sep the 6th. he didnt reply by then so on sep 12 ebay gave me the option to review the case.

i did and told them that if they cant get the guy to send the item, gimme a refund. at the time of writing, it is the 26th. basically 2 weeks after i asked ebay to step in and they're still reviewing the case.

this is what it says:

The case is pending

Hang on, we're still reviewing your case
Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: ebay taking long in reviewing my case

@siddiau2013 wrote:
feedback for the seller?

it was about 78% last i checked

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is the one I am thinking of, he is no longer registered and has had a brief good start in selling but then problems went on the increase. Some sellers are so incompetent too.

--------------------------------------------------------

Collecting is fun for some and a curse for others

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: ebay taking long in reviewing my case

@4channel wrote:

With respect to the OP's opening post, I wonder now still with all of this covid stuff, how the review times have been impacted and with the world teetering on an escalation from "Wars and rumours of wars", what will the process be like down the track?

--------------------------------------------------------

BTW: Thanks to my alerter ~*. I hear "Dossier Dan" is on the kase again.

This ' covid stuff ' was not around in 2017.

Why nOt begin One of yOur cOlOurful  scrOller threads - 2022.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply