i bought a code which was meant to be emailed to me so far i haven't gotten an email

jarrle5
Community Member

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

i bought a code which was meant to be emailed to me so far i haven't gotten an email

How long ago?

Checked your spam folder?

Have you attempted to contact the seller and ask them?

Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

It's against ebay policy to sell virtual items so I think that you won't be receiving that code in an email but if it is legit then you will need to ask the seller to post it too you.

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

It depends on where the seller is.

You cannot sell digital delivery items on ebay Australia but you can on other sites.

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

The seller is in Qld and has sold this item 3 or 4 times, according to

feedback received.  All sent digitally.   Even advertises as such -

Download token for both assassins creed games Unity and Black Flag. No physical copy, no disc required to play game. Internet connection required to download game.
I will email you the code :)

# 181753215215

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Well I hope the OP was able to curb his impatience long enough to receive his code.

He bought the item at 9.47am and posted here 4 minutes later.  Now that is ridiculous!

Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

But it was online, Lyndal. That means the seller should be at their computer 24/7. They're not allowed to eat, sleep, attend to personal hygiene, go to the shops, have a family, have a life....

Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

Well I hope the OP was able to curb his impatience long enough to receive his code.

He bought the item at 9.47am and posted here 4 minutes later.  Now that is ridiculous!

Wow.

The seller must be hiding.Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

How do you people know all this info about this buyers purchase when they have a feedback of 0, so no info on what or who they purchased from ? Maybe you have some sort of physic abilitys we mere mortal sellers do not poccess 

Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

ausbargain, I just sent you a PM

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply