i bought a code which was meant to be emailed to me so far i haven't gotten an email

jarrle5
Community Member

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

i bought a code which was meant to be emailed to me so far i haven't gotten an email

Awww slr,  don't disillusion them       

Message 11 of 21
Latest reply

c'mon stawka, I had to let them know that I had sent a PM . . . . . they don't have 'the gift'

Message 12 of 21
Latest reply

I got lots of gifs.  

Dunno about any 'gifts'  though   

Message 13 of 21
Latest reply

@ausbargainbasement wrote:

How do you people know all this info about this buyers purchase when they have a feedback of 0, so no info on what or who they purchased from ? Maybe you have some sort of physic abilitys we mere mortal sellers do not poccess 

We have our ways.

I use a crystal ball myself......I know another member uses the cards.Smiley LOL

Message 14 of 21
Latest reply

Hi k1ooo,

thanks for that but can not find where to view a PM only a message to let me know one has been sent.

Cheers

Message 15 of 21
Latest reply

up top of the page near your user ID

message.jpg

If you are using a mobile to view the boards then it is up the top right corner of the page (well, it is on my Samsung).

Message 16 of 21
Latest reply

pmsl.gif   That was a great idea slr - working well so far     sarcastic.gif

Spoiler
    Told you not to  educate  disillusion them

Message 17 of 21
Latest reply

OK,

learn something new everyday not only you need to login in again on the community otherwise you do not see a PM and also the secret sleath weapon you lot use to access info not available to mere mortals.

Cheers

Message 18 of 21
Latest reply

@ausbargainbasement wrote:

OK,

learn something new everyday not only you need to login in again on the community otherwise you do not see a PM and also the secret sleath weapon you lot use to access info not available to mere mortals.

Cheers

if it was a secret . . . . I would never have revealed it to you       LOL

It's just not widely known or publicised

Message 19 of 21
Latest reply

No worries, wont reveal it, its just between you and me and a few thousand other people. LOL

Message 20 of 21
Latest reply