i need to speak to someone on phone,just bought an item on ebay and tried by paypal not work

phone talk please

.or iwill go to consumer affairs

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: i need to speak to someone on phone,just bought an item on ebay and tried by paypal not work

You will need to go to consumer affairs then

The call center has been closed for several months due to Covid

I doubt consumer affairs will be too interested in what is more than likely an easy fix that members here could help you solve, but if that it what you insist on doing, please go ahead 

eBay do not read here by the way, so they will not see your threat  

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Re: i need to speak to someone on phone,just bought an item on ebay and tried by paypal not work

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If paypal is not working you need to contact them.....it is not an ebay problem.

I am not sure that consumer affairs has any hold over paypal, especially as you have not paid yet.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

@goburraman wrote:

phone talk please

Thanks, I needed a laugh

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@goburraman wrote:

phone talk please

Hi, very sorry to hear that you have issues with eBay or PayPal. Could you please telll us a bit more. Has your PayPal account been frozen?  Are you now unable to use PayPal to pay for an item?

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply