if i have a item in my shoping cart and the seller marks me as unpaid for changing my mind is this o

trin-edwa
Community Member

i had an idem in my cart and changed my mind about bying it and the seller marked me as unpaid . i had just changed my mind not to by 

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: if i have a item in my shoping cart and the seller marks me as unpaid for changing my mind is th

JANE!!!!!! 

upside down smiley.gif

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

Re: if i have a item in my shoping cart and the seller marks me as unpaid for changing my mind is th

trin-edwa
Community Member

found out it was not the seller but the ebay did it 

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

i had something in my shoping cart and ebay put me on a unpaid list . they told me that i have to bye anything in my cart .if ii dont i will be put on a unpaid list . this is crazy . no other . company dose this . i can put stuff in my cart and either bye it or not , no to one else said  you have to by it .if its in your cart. ebay needs to work on this its not a good policy at all . 

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

If you received unpaid strikes then you must have purchased, NOT just put in the cart.

Selecting 'Add to cart' does NOT purchase items like other sites.

image host
Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

You need to pay for what you buy and stop wasting sellers time and money and then playing the victim and making up nonsense

It is NOT crazy, you commited to buy the item and failed to pay

eBay did NOT put you on an 'unpaid list' the seller reported you for non-payment as they should have done and have every right to do

As mentioned, this was already explained to you the first time you posted the exact same thing

No doubt you will find yourself blocked by many sellers who read your posts and are unwilling to risk you buying from them and refusing to pay

Same rules aply to all fake buyers

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

@trin-edwa wrote:

i had something in my shoping cart and ebay put me on a unpaid list . they told me that i have to bye anything in my cart .if ii dont i will be put on a unpaid list . this is crazy . no other . company dose this . i can put stuff in my cart and either bye it or not , no to one else said  you have to by it .if its in your cart. ebay needs to work on this its not a good policy at all . 

so, tell eBay

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

There are two buttons, one is "buy it now" the other is "add to cart". If you press "add to cart" you aren't obliged to buy and you can remove any such item from your cart. You might use this facility when you are buying a few items from the same seller so you can do a single payment. You may not have realised the difference or inadvertently pressed on "buy it now". 

buy it now is a different button, press on that and the item goes to your cart too, but as a purchase. Purchases are binding. 
ebay / seller will say you have to pay and if you don't, you will get a non payment strike. Repeatedly not honouring your purchases will lead you to being banned from eBay by eBay.

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply