im looking for a dvd.the dig,about sutto hoo,staring ralpf fiennes,any ideas?thanks chris.

i have searched high and low,but i believe the dvd is available somewhere,would appreciate any advice.

thanks,chris

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

im looking for a dvd.the dig,about sutto hoo,staring ralpf fiennes,any ideas?thanks chris.

If you spelt the name correctly you might find it......................

https://www.google.com/search?q=ralph+fiennes+the+dig+movie+for+sale+australia&client=firefox-b-d&sc...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Spelling is not a thing these days Padi. Nor is giving someone's name a capital letter. So I'm not surprised the OP couldn't find what they wanted. I can hear my Nana turning in her grave.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Google actually had it listed on eBay

eBay item number:285116832392

So yeah- easy to find. Took me less than 30 seconds.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Good movie too  ๐Ÿ˜

Even the misspelling of Sutton Hoo would have found it.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Please remember that, while it is fine to disagree with others, discussion should always remain friendly and respectful as required by the Community Guidelines.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply