<removed> will not reply to my messages they have my phone and will not replace it

I purchased a phone in Dec 2013 returned it on Jan 2014, <removed> have not replaced the phone and now refuse to reply to my message requests. Ebay have frozen their account as their contact details are in correct, this is not an Australian business it is based in Malaysia, very bad experience

Message 1 of 63
Latest reply
62 REPLIES 62

Re: <removed> will not reply to my messages they have my phone and will not replace it

Who lied?

The OP's seller's name was removed years ago, so unless you bought from a seller named <removed>, it's not the same seller and if you had a complaint to get assistance with, rather than a rant, starting a new thread would be appropriate.

Message 61 of 63
Latest reply

Re: <removed> will not reply to my messages they have my phone and will not replace it

Retturned Faulty ITEM to autralian address they are a front for numerous companys.  Phone was faulty returned to tht adress never to be seen or herd from again!!! $500 gone!!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY SOMETHING LIKE THIS FROM EBAY! no seller checks. 

Message 62 of 63
Latest reply