nasty seller!

purplesha52
Community Member

Bought an item and was unable to pay through pay pal so arranged to pay via direct debit,then computer went on the fritz,when I got back on line(nearly 2 weeks)seller had been sending nasty emails and left a very nasty feedback,Only just worked out how to view feedback,He still claims he hadn,t recieved monies even though I sent him date and transaction reference,2 months on  and still he still says he hasn,t recieved monies after I contacted him,still waiting for satisfaction from seller

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: nasty seller!

I would not  be overly happy to wait 2 weeks for you to get your "stuff together" and then find that no money has come through. I ask what is the seller supposed to do? Sorry but it sounds like a nasty buyer to me. Have you got the items you purchased?

I wonder how long this post will last.....

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Purples, when did you do the bank transfer - before or after you had the problem with your computer?

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

This may sound basic, but have you checked to make sure tha payment didnt bounce back to your account (thats what happens if an number was entered incorrectly)

From the post it sounds like this is what has happened and is one of the reasons I hate DD.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

Looks like the OP has not returned or can not remeber how to find here again ๐Ÿ˜ž

But just in case here is the link to get that feedback removed

http://contact.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUs&wftype=2017&rcode=FB%25P10049&subject=Feedback%20Removal&bcrumb=%20Home%20%3E%20Help%20%3EFeedback%20Removal&instruction=&expirationDate=

Pick the  Negative statements conflict with positive rating option.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

I am actually with dylan on this one.. If I were a seller, I wouldn't be too happy that I had no communications after two weeks or any indication that I had been paid..

Conversly, as a buyer if this happened to me, I think I would be making an effort to find an Internet cafe, library, or even a friend with an internet connection..  Sellers have heard  just about every excuse in the book, so I can understand why the seller got impatient when you came back after two weeks and said your computer broke down.

Admittedly the seller was a bit hot headed when they left that Feedback, but it wasn't exactly nasty

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

I just read the feedback, why would ebay remove it? It is a positive comment (from where I am sitting) and seemingly accurate.

Not sure what you expected after no contact for so long. It reminds me of the excuse I used many times when at uni and I didn't have an assignment done and my HD failed. 

I would have about 10 negative FB if I didn't post stuff for 2 days let alone 2 weeks.

I am probby being nasty now sorry I do not mean to be, just speaking my mind.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

I may have got it wrong, but the OP does say "I arranged to pay by direct deposit. This sounds to me as if they told the seller they were paying by DD and did the transfer before the computer broke down. They would not have seen a need to check once they'd paid as they would have have assumed the payment had gone through.

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply