new look purchased items permanant ?

2 days and cant go back to old format of purchased items..

no longer can see date paid and date items sent..only shows the useless estimated date which is just that..USELESS....

so is this new look purchased items permanent ? anyone else have this?

why fix if it aint broke ?..if you can call this new look **sea are ay pea**, "a fix"..

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Click on Summary and then scroll down past your watch list.

That might help.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

this is how my bought items list looks like now.Screenshot_2019-03-10_08-02-30.png

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Mine's still the same as it used to be, time to bookmark that page I guess.....................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

To the right of the page section shown in your screenshot I have a button marked "I'd like to..." which activates a drop down list where among other things "View order details" can be selected which gives all the information ... just a little more inconvenient as with most things eBay these days.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

That's exactly how mine have looked for a while now. For at least a couple of months at a guess.

I thought the same as you, there is nowhere to see the exact date sent.

But I noticed on a purchase last week that just after I bought it, the older format was showing, but now it has reverted to the new look.

You can still see some details though. When you go into the section labelled purchase history, click on the actual ad title. In your case on the bit in blue that says LED strip light kit etc.

It should open the ad, although that is likely to be their current ad, you'll need to click on the little purple thing that says view order details just above the ad.

That will open a page that will show you exactly what day you bought it & what day you paid for it.

There is also a little tab there you can click on which will show exact postage details.

It's a bit of a rigmarole I know, but at least the details can still be accessed.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

the old look was way better. use to hover over the paid and sent signs and instanty told you the dates. sent date no longer exists from what i can gather.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

I get that if I click on Purchases too.

But I have my landing page set on Summary, and I get the old page that way.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

gets complicated doesnt it? im going fishing. will try again this arvo..

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Not complicated my way.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply