paypal shipping Address

gollys
Community Member

I am trying to pay someone overseas for an item to be shipped to me but for some reason now in the address it does not let you type Australia in there and has removed it from the addresses (I am in Australia so not doing anything shady) - just wondering why they would remove the shipping country from the address? 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

paypal shipping Address

Does the seller have Australia listed as a country they post to - if Australia is not listed I don't think you can pay using an Australian Address.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

paypal shipping Address

They are overseas and I have purchased from them before twice in fact with no issues. It is MY address that seems to have the country field missing now..........

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

paypal shipping Address

The address has nothing to do with Paypal, the address you want it shipped to must be shown in checkout and I have never had any problems with entering any county's address there. If the checkout address is not correct then click the link to change it.

If yu cannot enter the country their call ebay and ask what the problem is.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

paypal shipping Address

Nothing to do with eBay. This is for a payment to someone not through eBay. When you go to put your address in the country field is not showing even in checkout. 

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

paypal shipping Address

If you are trying to pay by paypal for an item not bought through ebay then you need to contact paypal directly. 

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

paypal shipping Address

if its 'nothing to do with ebay' why are you on the ebay forum?

just call paypal, they will help you

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply