ag4440
Community Member

the global shipping program is a scam

Message 1 of 64
Latest reply
63 REPLIES 63

Re: pitney bowes postal scam

AGREED !!!!!

In fact this freaking thread originated in 2014 - why is this happeningg evrywhere??

Message 61 of 64
Latest reply

I have had nothing but trouble with gsp. Unfortunately many sellers that list the items I am interested in, use this gsp. I suppose it takes some of the tedium away from packing and shipping but the buyer ends up paying double for the items. I live in New Zealand and we have import duties on items over $1000.00 but a $10 toy  attracts $10 import duties plus GST. plus their handling fee, plus the original shipping added to their premium. So I end up paying $40.00 for a $10 toy. When I try to combine my items to save on shipping, gsp refuse to combine costs and still charge the original shipping cost for each item plus import plus shipping plus gst plus premium. So goods are no longer affordable. The item cost is far more than the value, so resellers, like myself can no longer buy from sellers who use pitney bowes or should in be bowles.

Message 62 of 64
Latest reply

once again, this thread is 7 years old......nothing has changed. Please either start a new thread or have a read through the numerous 'live' threads about this subject.

The 'mods' will be along shortly to close this thread....

Message 63 of 64
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 64 of 64
Latest reply