"Your lists" option doesn't show, just "add to watch list" and "Add to collection"

aps1080
Community Member

A while ago I created a whole load of lists under "Your lists" heading that shows up on the LH side under Watch List and Wish list.

A drop down menu also used to show under the PLACE BID or BUY IT NOW buttons.

"Your lists" option doesn't show, just "add to watch list" and "Add to collection".

I can still access my lists from the LH Menu but can't seem to add items to them.

Has this feature been removed and the "Add to Collection" replaced it ?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

"Your lists" option doesn't show, just "add to watch list" and "Add to collection"

go-tazz
Community Member

Yes it was one of their "improvements" they created and all your lists where migrated to it.

Now instead of the simple click to access your list you have to go find them first.

It was working fine but they had to fix it so now it's broken,(they must have monkeys for techies as surely they

wouldn't pay more than peanuts to the "techies" that stuff things up repeatedly) shok.gif

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

go-tazz
Community Member

Yes it was one of their "improvements" they created and all your lists where migrated to it.

Now instead of the simple click to access your list you have to go find them first.

It was working fine but they had to fix it so now it's broken,(they must have monkeys for techies as surely they

wouldn't pay more than peanuts to the "techies" that stuff things up repeatedly) shok.gif

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

just another stuff up from ebay, one of the many.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Thanks

I guessed it might have been one of the "improvements" Man Frustrated

It was so useful being able to migrate items in a group to a separate list.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

@aps1080 wrote:

It was so useful being able to migrate items in a group to a separate list.

Plus you could add notes to those lists as well as others so that you had extra information that you could use.

Those notes are now gone from the saved sellers and saved searches lists as well,(it's another one of their

improvement,stuff up).

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

go-tazz

Totally agree.

Seperate lists for groups of products, extra notes so you don't have to keep looking at the full page of information.

Will ebay bring the features back ? Obviously others like them as well.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

I just confirmed something that is very interesting.

For a while, if I logged on via my Laptop, I still had access to my lists via the drop down menu under the "Bid" or Buy it now buttons.

If I log on via my desktop, I don't have that available to me.

In checking the address, the desktop or via my bookmarks takes me to "my.ebay.com.au" whereas if I log on via a new page,

all is good.

Now to see if I can get the lists visible via the desktop !

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Happy !

I can now access the "list" menu from my desktop but only when I log in from a new page.

As soon as I use one of my bookmarks which takes me to a "my.ebay.com.au" page, it obviously reverts to the new software.

I'll keep using it this way until they delete it totally.

Thanks for your replies.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

I still have my lists, I can still add to them and I can still create new lists. Are you saying that is changing or has changed? I just logged in on a different browser that I rarely use and they showed up on there too.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

I suddenly found I couldn't save things to my lists. I eventually decided to ask here and someone confirmed that ebay are moving away from that system.

However I can still access my lists sometimes from different computers or changing how I log on (not using my bookmarks).

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply