rip off chinese sellers!

dbsm_11
Community Member

ebay just continues to let chinese sellers list items in australia and ship from china. also ive just proved that numerous chinese sellers list items for sale they dont have in person and are being shipped from some warehouse somewhere, and all these sellers are selling **bleep** for the same warehouse! all while using a stock photo that isnt what the listed item is. then when you ask for a refund they offer a partial refund and you keep the incorrect garbage! ive tried contacting ebay several times but they dont care cause they are getting a cut out of the sales. im contacting the ACCC and department of fair trading as this is blatant false advertising and ebay doesnt care and sides with the seller EVERYTIME!! im done and am going to try my hardest to get ebay fined or shut down! im so sick of this coming out of my pocket while these  chinese sellers just keep flogging their garbage with ebays approval! **bleep** ebay!

Message 1 of 36
Latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

rip off chinese sellers!

Posting abusive ranting on a member to member forum is not going to achieve anything

The ACCC is not going to do anything about sellers in China

You as the buyer choose who you buy from

If it matters that much to you, you could choose to check who you are buying from first (which would take far less time than posting here)

You could also open disputes , the seller does not get a say if you are not sent what you bought 

There is nothing to 'prove'  all the information is available to you before you buy

The last seller you bought from, registered in China, awful feedback

second seller : registered in China, poor feedback

Third seller : registered here but feedback given (negs) state they dropship from China

Forth seller : Negs galore they sell gabarge

etc etc etc

You are choosing to keep these sellers in business time after time 

Learn the bare basics of ebay rather than ranting at other members for your own poor choices and total lack of care in who you buy from

Message 2 of 36
Latest reply

rip off chinese sellers!

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Gee, if only there was a way to get your money back.

Oh wait..................it's on every listing on the right hand side!!

eBay Money Back Guarantee policy | eBay

Message 3 of 36
Latest reply

rip off chinese sellers!

'Sides with the seller every time'

100% proof the OP has'nt opened one single  dispute 

Message 4 of 36
Latest reply

rip off chinese sellers!

Warehouses, fulfillment centres, drop shippers,  surely everyone has room for their stock in the spare room, what, no spare room, kick the kids out to keep OP happy.

Somehow I think the OP has not figured out how to use ebay, so they are probably best to bleep off.

As for trying their hardest, that won't be anywhere near sufficient.

Message 5 of 36
Latest reply

rip off chinese sellers!

Hang on Gutter - the ACCC &Fair Trading  will really put it up the Chinese. 

Message 6 of 36
Latest reply

rip off chinese sellers!

Somehow I don't think I have that many years of hanging on left.

Message 7 of 36
Latest reply

rip off chinese sellers!

What - you were born in 1905. ??

Message 8 of 36
Latest reply

rip off chinese sellers!

If they all were that bad why havent you left more negative feedback.

The last few purchases you have made all have bad feedback.   You are a bad buyer for encouraging bad sellers,  no one forced you to buy.

Forget the ACCC and department of fair trading.  Go straight to Judge Judy she will sort them out.

Message 9 of 36
Latest reply

rip off chinese sellers!

I could probably use some memes to indicate my era,  but I would probably be banned.

Message 10 of 36
Latest reply