scammer

seller : sold me a fake iphone and i cannot communicate..

ebay wont refund me the $189 for the counterfeit purchase...

accumilates at least10 negative feedbacks a month and ebay deletes the negatives over a period of time...

watch and take note of member how the negatives disappear over a few weeks... alot of disappointed buyers...

if ebay didnt delete the negatives all the time i would never of bought anything from this seller.. so who is to blame???

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: scammer

Lol!

Message 21 of 35
Latest reply

strange , i see they have a lot of Authentic Goophones but no iphones? seller clearly states what they are , did you honestly expect a genuine new iphone for under $200 ? no body was scammed as you put it. ,

I especially like the line "if it comes with an apple logo then its a fake goophone" and "Don't be caught by counterfeit Goophones!"

Hmmm, seem like ok value , might buy a goophone myself to go with the brand new LV bag i bought at the local flea markets for $50

Smiley Tongue

Message 22 of 35
Latest reply

50 bucks, you could have bought a Chanel bag and a pair of Gucci sunglasses and still had change at our local market.

OP did ebay force you to wait over 45 days to open a dispute? Did Paypal not tell you very clearly when you paid that you only had 45 das to open a dispute. Did you not think the chances of buing a genuine new iphone for less than half price was a bit sus? Did the number of negs not give you pause for thought? Looking at your buying record it appears you are happy to buy from high turnover sellers with feedback less than 99.5%, I wouldn't go near them.

Did you not think it a good idea to fund your payment with a credit or Visa debit card so you could make a claim over the 45 day cut off for Paypal. Did you know that you cannot post a mobile phone overseas using Aus Post, di you know that if you post by domestic mail it must have a road only sticker on it.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 23 of 35
Latest reply

To clarify the above, you can in fact send a mobile phone anywhere you like, using any carrier you like, provided that the Li-ion battery has been removed first (i.e. not included with the phone).
Message 24 of 35
Latest reply

Ipaid for a goophone,that was the contract a working goophone.. not a phone that is dead with an apple logo

Message 25 of 35
Latest reply

Hello ... Can't anyone read? From the OP post further down on page 1.

i paid via bank deposit due to the fact it had insurance.

Spoiler
Heart

Message 26 of 35
Latest reply

crickey only 3 negatives in 1st and six months and 12 negatives disappeared in all areas...8 new negatives since 5th of febuary 2014 now 3 negatives for 6 months...only 3 negatives in 6 months...what do you have to say?? look forward to your reply 

Message 27 of 35
Latest reply

I have no explanation, but I can speculate.

My guess is that other users don't know the rules of the site and leave feedback which breaches eBay policy and is thus removeable.

One of those three will go for sure, can you pick which one yet?

Still can't work out why you would expect eBay to refund you or why you paid by bank deposit.

People need to take steps to protect themselves and put the blame where it really lays,

Step one in that is actually reading and knowing the site policies and User Agreement.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 28 of 35
Latest reply

Your focus is on that '1''negative' along with ebay not liable for my type of payment. 

'From what i can gather the reason why the negatives disappear, it is because buyers open disputes and after the disputes have been settled and money refunded to the buyer, ebay remove the listing which includes the negative feedbacks,

so this seller will never have negatives, From what i have monitored from the seller, buyers leave over 10+ negatives in a 30 day cycle that equates to 100 + a year of Negatives

So how was i to know i was buying a counterfeit phone that did not work carrying the Apple trademark from a seller with a 100+ a year of negatives that wasn't disclosed by ebay to it's members/buyers?. 

DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE I WOULD BUY A PRODUCT FROM A SELLER WITH 100+ NEGATIVES? 

If ebay DID NOT remove the negative feedbacks buyers don't buy from a bad seller equals less sales less fees less money ebay receives! 

So you believe a comsumer of a online company is not intitled to receive a refund because comsumer selected a different payment option?

It don't matter what payment option i selected! Item was received over 20 days(listing stated shipped from Melbourne, fast dispatch) i complained to seller. Seller responding slowing then promising to take care of transaction. All the seller did was delay with unsatified customer and promised to offer refund and days go by dispute cannot be filed..Seller succeeded in what he set out to achive in the whole dealing..

Message 29 of 35
Latest reply

The phone was for a 4 year old child to play with and google which is what i wanted so there is no itunes to play with..,
i was sold a phone with apple logo and it didn't work.
The contract was for a working goophone..I receive a counterfeit apple logo phone that did not work.
Message 30 of 35
Latest reply