Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

are these postage terms over the top?

I understand that Aust Post parcels all have tracking numbers now, and also that the $9 surcharge for international mail has ceased, so am a bit surprised with these terms - mainly because I don't see why I have to pay an extra $1.50 for tracking - i...

confirmation code

I was buying item. and when you send email for me(contains code?) But i don find this code in m email. what is code

Never leave neutral feedback???

Without mentioning seller names - I have been an ebay user since it was run by its original designer in a house somewhere and never had many hassels - firstly as a seller but now only as a buyer. Anyhow, recently I left some neutral feedback for what...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 38 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How long do you give a seller to make contact before dispute?

Hi guys,As the title says, how long is a fair time to wait to open a item not recieved dispute? I still have a decent amount of time before the cut off date, but the item I bought was addressed incorrectly and RTS and the seller who seemed to reply t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Parcel sent by USPS to Estonia instead of Australia

I bought a item, they seller sent it from Chicago, I have been following the tracking, it said the parcel arrived in Australia on 8th Feb. After waiting , I contacted Aust post and they have now got back to me saying, that the parcel was on the manif...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

scammer

seller : sold me a fake iphone and i cannot communicate.. ebay wont refund me the $189 for the counterfeit purchase... accumilates at least10 negative feedbacks a month and ebay deletes the negatives over a period of time... watch and take note of me...

Resolved! Relisted Item

Hi All An item I was watching ended before I had a chance to purchase it. It now says that the item has be relisted and although there is a link to view it, it takes me back to the ended item and I can't find the relisted one anywhere. Any help appre...

Postage in Australia

I'm amazed how expensive postage is in Australia. More often than not the postage is more expensive than the item itself. Makes Aussie sellers look bad, Australia post should be ashamed.

Resolved! Can't find refunds.

I have received some refunds from faulty items on eBay and I can see the refund in PayPal with the refund amount but the money doesn't appear in my PayPal balance and when I tried to check the balance of my card, it said "Apologies but we cannot proc...

Long delivery time, extra items not ordered in parcel

Bit of an odd one here. I purchased a Thin Client PC (it's a small computer) in early January domestically. ETA was between the 15th and 17th of Jan. I left it a few days when the time passed before contacting the seller. It took 3 attempts over the ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

wrong items

when i type in hyundi accent seats i get seat covers which i do not want why not just say none available instead we get 5 or 6 pages of the same items this puts me right off accessing ebay.57 resto

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful