seller denies i sent item back

harbrem
Community Member

I tried to cancel an item purchased , i cancelled the item within a minute!, the seller still sent it, I sent it straight back when recieved, but the seller said i did not send back in time? WTH, Ebay sided with them, so now i dont ave the item, lost my money and the item has dissapeared from my purchases and i cant even leave Negative feedback on this seller?

20 years I've purchased through EBAY, What a Joke

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

" i cancelled the item within a minute"

No you didn't...only sellers are able to cancel...although you may request a cancellation.

" I sent it straight back when recieved,"

What does that mean?

You refused the delivery?...which voids buyer protection.

You returned the item with tracking?

"20 years I've purchased through EBAY,"

Without being aware of how cancellations & returns work?

Not that it matters but I have never understood how someone goes thru all the steps of buying an item then wants to cancel a minute later.

I've regretted a few purchases but I accepted delivery & either sold the item or donated it to my local men;s shed.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

@harbrem wrote:

I tried to cancel an item purchased , i cancelled the item within a minute!, the seller still sent it, I sent it straight back when recieved, but the seller said i did not send back in time? WTH, Ebay sided with them, so now i dont ave the item, lost my money and the item has dissapeared from my purchases and i cant even leave Negative feedback on this seller?

20 years I've purchased through EBAY, What a Joke

But you did leave neg feedback.

All you needed to do was send it back with tracking.

Seller couldn't deny receiving it then.

As said previously, 20 years and you should know how things work by now.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

And the only other feedback in the last three months was a glowing positive for the same seller.

It seems a seller's track record stands for nought these days.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply