sellers disappearing

I am wondering what is going on with some sellers disappearing- have they been banned or blocked - I need to leave feedback for ssb_mint- but it says on my purchase history---

"This listing was removed by eBay. If you already paid for the item, we recommend that you wait 10 days from the expected delivery date to see if the item arrives. If you did not pay, you are no longer obligated to pay for this item. If you have a problem with the purchase, you can resolve the problem by filing a claim through our resolution centre."

This seller has 21937 feedback at 99.8% and I cant believe they shut up shop and just stopped selling- I have bought many items off them. And they are 1 of 4 sellers that have disappeared completely from my items watchlist. 

Can anyone please explain this to me?

Am I going to be able to buy off them again?

I cant even send a message to them- and that is the same with 4 sellers I deal with. ๐Ÿ˜ž

With hundreds of items listed at the same time usually, I cant imaging them just stopping their listings altogether.

Please help if you can.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: sellers disappearing

Use advanced search they are still trading

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

It looks like they've removed all of their listings and closed their eBay store. They may be closed for a break. If they've had a listing removed they may be in dispute with eBay. You can still send a message to them via the Contact Member link in their feedback.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

No- they had 100's of listings today and some I want to bid on that end tomorrow evening.

Why would they cancel all their listings when many of them had bids on them? I dont understand.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

There could be any number of reasons why they've closed. They could have a family emergency. Or as I said, if they've had a listing removed they may be in dispute with eBay.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The seller is still selling with good feedback and stars.

Read the message from ebay....it says that the particular LISTING has been removed by ebay, not that the seller has been removed.

If you have received the item just forget it and move on.  The message is a generic one that ebay sends to all bidders on an item that has been removed.  It is just a courtesy so you can open a dispute if the item has not been received.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Lyndal - When I searched yesterday and again just now no listings at all are showing for that seller.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

0 results found. No shop.

And, yes, I did make sure I was on .au.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Thats good to hear Jen, I thought it was me ..... I couldn't find any live listings yesterday or today either ??

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

jinx119
Community Member

this happened to a favourite seller of mine and when i checked their store it said that ebay had banned them.. its possible the same might have happened to your sellers

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply