sellers feedback on that exact item, if they have sold it before

i wish there was an option to view feedback on specific items from a seller, if they have sold this item before. I want to buy an item and see that they have sold 200 before. I want to see those reviews only. This should be added!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

imastawka
Honored Contributor

This one might help -

http://feedback.bineye.com/

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Why?

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Pretty soon, product reviews will be available on most - if not all - items listed on eBay (A**zon style, where seller feedback and product reviews are two different things), if a review (or reviews) has been left, they will appear as star ratings at the top of the listing, with the full reviews found at the bottom of the listing - some people will write something, some will just rate the item for whatever criteria is there - and it also means that the same product sold by multiple sellers will have the reviews aggregated on the listings. I'm in favour of this idea, so hopefully it will take off. 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I've seen that sort of star rating on Catch of the day but most people just seem to give stars and no comment. Maybe it is just me, but unless there is a comment, especially on the 1-3 star ratings, it isn't very helpful as I have no idea whay they may have marked the item down.

Still, it would be useful for people on ebay to be able to rate the product separately to how they rate the seller/transaction as at the moment, a lot of people seem to give a product rating in the feedback, rather than a transaction rating.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply