the sort button is not working..anyone?

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Sort by what?

My default (because I don't close eBay pages and don't have to reselect) is P+P - lowest first. It is the logical search criterion and is working fine

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

It's an eBay site glitch, others reporting the same.

Also only first 11 items show all details in searches.

These glitches have been happening in the last 2 weeks.

image host
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Working fine for me and they are not even upside downSmiley Wink

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

@phorum_junkie* wrote:

Classic PJ.....................original.gif

Spoiler
Those in the know will know................................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

@phorum_junkie* wrote:

Yeah, but you're behind the times PJ.............just like Padi. It's tomorrow here now.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

x3n0m
Community Member

Re: the sort button is not working..anyone?

There are a few work arounds that I found but is probably easiest to just do an advanced search:

[click on] "Advanced" (it is near the top of nearly every ebay page on the right next to the"search" button) once the advanced search page opens make sure to select to search by item [click on] 'FInd Items" (on the left) then near the top of that page are a few relevant settings which you fill in and then there is the setting near the bottom of the page to select all the normal search criterea options that you are having difficulty selecting .. set that to the option you want (I am guessing NOT "best match") .. press [click on] "Search" .. then once that page is open bookmark the page for next time so that you are not fiddle assing about every time you want to do a search ..

if you need other criteria set up for searches you will need to repeat the process and bookmark and name the bookmark so you know which search is which etc, not a perfect system but hope it works for you ..

the google chrome browser is working fine with no problems too .. also a browser update for your current browser may help .. let us know how you go .. best of luck ..

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Sort button isn't working for me most of the time the last couple of days recently either.. Highly anoying.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

thanks for all of the help..I have tried everything but to no avail..the advanced search though (thank you for that) is helping a little..but images are still not loading for most of the page...I guess we just need to wait for ebay to do something.
Thanks again everyone..have a good one
๐Ÿ™‚

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

it has been happening for about a week, I have tried 3 different browsers and 2 isps and 3 different computers, it seems that most people affected by the problem are in Queensland. I reported it on Monday but so far no change, so the more people that report it the sooner they will fix it

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply