unpaid case now open against me

HI

I won an item paid straight away through Paypal, the seller then refused payment 3 days later and Paypal refunded my money.

He also cancelled my other bid on another item he was selling and removed all listings.Another seller left a neg for the same item that I was buying as they did it to them as well, now I have an unpaid item case against me telling me to pay for it.What do I do?

thanks

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: unpaid case now open against me

Let the case close as unpaid.  Then appeal, and it will be removed........just as long as you have not gone through unpaid before.

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

If you still want the item, pay for it again using PayPal. Otherwise contact ebay and inform them you paid for it and it was refunded.

The seller may have sold them elsewhere and is trying to get the fees back.

Don't get roped into paying any other way if he refunds it again.

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks for answering,I don't feel confident buying from him now, he has also had my feedback removed as it was a neg so was the other buyers comments so it makes him look good again:(

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

If you already paid via PayPal and got refunded. There is no way for the seller to open an UID only a cancel transaction request. I accidently tried to do this and eBay blocked me from using UID. Check it really is an UID

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

The seller has claimed unpaid case against me even tho he refused the paypal payment, (even the receipt say's refused payment) Have spoken to ebay and they sent him an email asking for a cancellation on the item, still no response, am now back on the phone to ebay as I type this as the time frame is up today and still no contact from the seller, just hope I don't get a stike against me 🙂

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Let the case close as unpaid.  Then appeal, and it will be removed........just as long as you have not gone through unpaid before.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

thanks for your answer,the seller cancelled the upi case against me then I had ebay remove the strike against my account...Not sure why they let it go this far when the seller is at fault but not to worry now as it's all closed..cheers

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@gums_n_roses wrote:

thanks for your answer,the seller cancelled the upi case against me then I had ebay remove the strike against my account...Not sure why they let it go this far when the seller is at fault but not to worry now as it's all closed..cheers

You are welcome......

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply