Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is it safe to give out your pay pal id ?

I purchased an itme from an ebay seller and pid for it through pay pal. The seller has since informed me that the itme had been previoulsy sold to someone else and she forgot to remove the item. She wants to refund me the amount I paid, she is asking...

Notice of unpaid Item.

I received notice for unpaid item. Seller has made a mistake, item received and paid for through pay-pal check my feed back from seller and pay-pal. Please check with seller can you please rectify ?. Seller has apologized to me for his mistake. Regar...

sellers disappearing

I am wondering what is going on with some sellers disappearing- have they been banned or blocked - I need to leave feedback for ssb_mint- but it says on my purchase history--- "This listing was removed by eBay. If you already paid for the item, we re...

Resolved! over charge on postage, advice required

Hi everyone, I recently purchased two items, boots and shoes, this was on the 4/12, I wrote to the buyer the next day, requesting combined postage (which was mentioned on her listing) she sent me an invoice with both @ 13.50 each total $27.00, and to...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No delivery of item purchased on 2 Dec 2013 followed process & case opened, no result from EBay why?

I have tried calling the member contact number EBay provided and it is on an answering machine with no details and no message facility There is no such person nor is there a company or listing in Victoria. This member is a fake and I demand that acti...

Products not as advertised

I have spent a considerable amount on ebay over the last 9 months. I have found that at times the product did not fit the description, was not as expected, but in most instances the return postage stopped me from returning the item, as it wasn't wort...

Ebay $1000 promotion

When you complete a purchase does anyone have a promoton on the page to win $1000 click to enter ???

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Never received my item.

Bought an item at auction worth $51 on 4th november and never received the item.Tryed to contact them on several occations without any reply. My advise is not to buy any thing from these people as going by their feed back comments the chances of rece...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

postage quotes

why does ebay continue to put postage prices in that are always under the actual postage price, i am a pensioner and one item i have sold was quoted $8.00 below actual price ,the item sold for 440, WITH EBAYS COMM. AND A LOSS OF $8 THERE ISNOT MUCH L...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful