who qualifies for a coupon

Last time I made a purchase some time ago  I was given a $5  Ebay coupon ,have made another purchase and there is no coupon,I do not subscribe to Ebay+ .  do I not qualify for it as just a buyer anymore?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I don't know what your circumstances were when you last made a purchase and got a voucher, but you don't get one with every purchase. Sometimes people receive vouchers because they have not bought anything for some time, sometimes there are some targeted vouchers, but most purchases have to be paid in full.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

A couple of weeks ago I made a purchase and the $5 coupon was there but I didn't use it because my purchase was only for $5, this week my purchase is bigger and there is no coupon, according to Ebay the coupon should still be there.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

@shizam166 wrote:

A couple of weeks ago I made a purchase and the $5 coupon was there but I didn't use it because my purchase was only for $5, this week my purchase is bigger and there is no coupon, according to Ebay the coupon should still be there.

If they said it should still be there, maybe they can give you a new coupon? Someone recently got a new one after contacting eBay via live chat because their coupon had disappeared.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply