why can't we access items that have finished anymore that were in our Watch List

Can finished items which were in our Watch list be reinstated PLEASE

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

why can't we access items that have finished anymore that were in our Watch List

If you have ended items on your Watch List, you should be able to see them.

I can see 31 ended items on mine at the moment.

Ended Watch List items only:

https://www.ebay.com.au/mye/myebay/watchlist?custom_list_id=WATCH_LIST&filter=listing_status:ENDED

Typically if an item ends and is not automatically relisted, it stays on the Watch List for sixty to ninety days until it is removed by eBay.

If you have other lists, check to see if the items are there. eBay recently got rid of the old "All Lists" page, so that the link now points to just the Watch List page.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

imastawka
Honored Contributor

??

All my ended items are still in my watch list.

Do the usual - clear cookies and cache and re-boot computer.

Change browser if using Internet Explorer - ebay no longer support it.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

If you have ended items on your Watch List, you should be able to see them.

I can see 31 ended items on mine at the moment.

Ended Watch List items only:

https://www.ebay.com.au/mye/myebay/watchlist?custom_list_id=WATCH_LIST&filter=listing_status:ENDED

Typically if an item ends and is not automatically relisted, it stays on the Watch List for sixty to ninety days until it is removed by eBay.

If you have other lists, check to see if the items are there. eBay recently got rid of the old "All Lists" page, so that the link now points to just the Watch List page.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

thanks for that info
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply