why do you let sellers get away with scaming buyers

Ebay is no help at all

I bought a item from a seller on ebay and it did arrive, so opened a complant to ebay and sent 6 messages to the seller with no responce and now ebay have closed the case so I can't get my money back or open another case on the same item. So apparrently Ebay is helping sellers scam buyers!!!!!!

**bleep** you Ebay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Ebay do not read here.  Only other members like yourself.

I was going to help until I read your feedback left for the seller.

There's no excuse for bad language like that.

I hope you weren't buying the mask for virus protection. 

Ones with air vents don't provide protection.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Contact eBay and abuse them

Welcome to many people's party lists

I was also going offer help, but clearly you already know exactly what you are doing

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

WOW, 73 negative feedback in the last month. 99 in the last 6 months. Did you check the seller's feedback before buying? I know a lot would have appeared after you bought, but there still would have been quite a few there before you bought.

Maybe the seller has got the Covid.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@blueford260 wrote:

Ebay is no help at all

I bought a item from a seller on ebay and it did arrive, so opened a complant to ebay and sent 6 messages to the seller with no responce and now ebay have closed the case so I can't get my money back or open another case on the same item. So apparrently Ebay is helping sellers scam buyers!!!!!!

**bleep** you Ebay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You definitely do look to have cause for complaint because looking at the feedback,  there are scores of others who are reporting similar problems with the seller.

May I just say though that when you give feedback, always try to do it calmly and never swear or use personal abuse because when you do, the seller can get ebay to remove it on that basis. If you give a negative, presumably you want it to stick, you don't want a seller to find any legal loopholes to get it removed. Just saying that the items didn't arrive is sufficient to alert other buyers about the problem and probably give that seller a miss, which is the best outcome your feedback can have.

Firstly, if you open an official ebay claim for item not received, you also have to be the one to close it, you can't just let it time out.

You've done your dash with ebay as you won't be able to open the claim with ebay again but you can claim on paypal. You get longer with them too. Do it now, but remember, you have to finalise it a few days after opening, don't let it hang.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply