How to cat-proof your Christmas Tree!!!

hF0D7E7D0.jpg

Photobucket
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: How to cat-proof your Christmas Tree!!!

I thought was trick photography..until I saw photo 3, where the cat is looking up thinking "ok, what can I do now?!)

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

So funny syrups.  A kudos for you.   

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Smiley LOLvery cute....wonder what that cat in the photo is thinking ..Here is my cat checking out the latest tiger print picture  we have ..First picture up close  ( you can see her top of  head and ears) and from a distance ( full body shot) dont think she thinks s shemuch of the large feline100_5045.JPG100_5060.JPG

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Jenni, she just turned her back to it and probably thought "huh, can't fool me"!

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Just went through some pictures in my file and found  old photos of my christmas burmese babies born a couple of years ago...Thought you all might want to see how cute they were..Now they are all grown up and spoilt rotten by thier new slaves100_6546.JPG

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.