Could this possibly be a Clarice Cliff ? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much

20150728_075846.jpg20150728_080327.jpg20150728_082727.jpg20150728_082738.jpg

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Could this possibly be a Clarice Cliff ? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much

Thank you so much...its just so similar I thought perhaps it might have been. Sally

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Not Clarice. I would say you have this listed correctly; excellent photos. Good luck.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Thank you so much...its just so similar I thought perhaps it might have been. Sally
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I would include Royal Staffordshire in my title for more searches ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Thank you so much...u guys are so helpful:-)
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Did you find out because i think it is quite possible, you need to do some more research. Se was at the wilkinson studio for some time through the 30s i think.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks so much for you're feedback. You know I've felt all along that it is. I know they used to use stamps..which over time would wear off. That's all I know!! That almost C marking looks like evidence of a stamp to me. I'll try to investigate a bit more. Thanks againโ˜…:-)
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply