Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

advise please on sewing basket

hellocould anyone advise me please on a 106 year old sewing basket that i have listed the item number is 111767785315 (very sorry i dont know how to add a picture on here) i have no idea if it is worth anything so i just took a wild guess at a starti...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! need help identifying tray

Hi All, Just wondering if anyone can help me with this. It is from 1978. It is inscribed in the centre - which I've blurred for privacy (someone else's) reasons. Is it Ranleigh Art Deco? Thanks in advance; all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Identify comport

Identification if possible of this cloisone (spelling incorrect?) comport.Is it Japanese or Chinese? What age and value?. Height 11cms.Diameter 20cms.Decorated on top and underside on blue and black backgrounds.The base has an old repair joined with ...

Kasuga ware plate

I'm hoping someone could help me identify this please. It's a small triangular shaped plate with a painted onion, a capsicum (?) a jar of ..., and some parsley (?), it has a wooden handle that can be unscrewed and a Kasuga Ware Japan sticker on the b...

Help with this Koala

hi this rather ugly bear is made of marble>? i thought was like the doves that used to change with the weather it is quite heavyand sparkley [ possible cheap shop] then saw these marks on the sideany one seen one thanks in advance