Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi, the guide dog collection plastic statues, full sized, are rare that I cannot seem to gather info

Hi, the guide dog collection plastic statues, full sized, are rare that I cannot seem to gather any information regarding their value to a collector. I have this one for sale but am not sure what price to place on it? Any help would be much appreciat...

Resolved! Identify ash tray

Please can anyone help to identify this ashtray. It has a retro shape and decorated with a figure holding a guitar. Above the guitar there is what appears to be initials BD. There are no markings to the back. Thank you for your help and interest, muc...

Resolved! Power Rangers collectable cards, should i sell?

i have a few series of power rangers cards from early 90's, i dont think they are worth terribly much and wouldnt be in mint condition, but they are wasting space at my house and id like to get rid of them, is there any point selling collectable card...

Can't access stamp site

For years I have been able to access a US auction site dealing in stamps and coins. Lately even though I get the newsletters with the latest listings I can't get them when entering the site. No matter how many items they have it shows only "84 items ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

pottery

Hi, hoping someone out there can help me to identify this jug. It appears to be West German or Italian . There are no markings to the base.I thank you all for your attention and answers.

Royal Doulton Gaffers Dish

Hi there. A friend has given me a Royal Doulton Gaffers dish to research and whilst I've found some current and sold listings here for Gaffer items, I've not been able to find her dish. I've also Googled Gaffer and have come up with lots of webpages ...