Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

whimsical lady mugs ?

Hiya I thought these may have been the Casey ware mugs with the lady in different poses after too much alcohol., However the set of 6 mugs I have are more explicit with far less clothing than the ones shown in the Peoples Potteries book. Anybody got ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Raynal Doll - Plastic Body / Vinyl limbs - Ash Blonde Hair - Prob 60s-70s

Hi there everyone I'm posting some pics of a Raynal doll that's been sitting in my cupboard for a few years after I bought it from a charity store. She stands about 44 cm (17 inches) tall, has vinyl head and limbs, plastic body, with long ash blond h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Beatles Records

I have some records I am considering selling, and some of them are The Beatles. They are coloured records but a lot of the writing on the record itself and the cover are in Chinese. Well, I think its Chinese, maybe it's Korean or something similar. H...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bendigo Pottery

hiya all, I bought a heap of pots at a deceased estate auction and one of them is this one. Can u confirm it reads Bendigo Pottery for me, I thought it did looking through loupe several times then after I took pics I can't find any reference to the m...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I store Watches?

It seems that i have accumulated quite a few collectible watches in the last few months. Most of them have arrived without boxes and just wrapped in bubblewrap. So what is the best way to store these watches in order to look after them as best I can?...

Very old Show souvenirs

Hi Everybody Came across these old souvenirs from the Brisbane and Boona shows. They are glass and have been enscribed with a name and date. The earliest is 1913. We realise they would have been mass produced but we wondered if anyone new more about ...