Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

leaf dish id help please

small leaf dish numbered 6 or 9 on the base. style of writing reminds me of kerryl. any ideas? thanks, Barb Cant figure out photobucket. link will take you to the album for more photos. http://s865.beta.photobucket.com/user/redcorrea/media/leaf%20dis...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

green trough like Melrose

I found this green trough, the glaze is similar to Melrose, the size is smaller than other troughs I have seen , and as far as I know, Melrose did not number their wares and the base doesn't look like a Melrose piece. I can't tell if it is handbuilt ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to find value for this?

Anyone have any idea where I can possibly look for a value for this please? It's a 1999 Pro Hart limited calendar,(12.000 issued worldwide). I've tried just Pro Hart and also added calendar,but don't seem to be getting anywhere.

20c Error Coin

I have a 20 cent coin with the last three letter of Australia fading away to nothing and no date. It has the older head, so 1966 until the next head came into being! It doesn't seem to be a "created" error as the rim is raised and in good condition. ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ovens That Can Hear!!

You are not going to hardly believe this little story, but I have to tell it to someone or go crazy. A couple of months ago my wall oven needed cleaning really badly, not feeling like doing too much, I passed the comment that I thought I might just g...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful