Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Australian Coins

Greetings from Canada, Two feet of snow outside, -15 C and my thoughts are of a much, much warmer place today. Am planning a trip to Australia this coming year and I have accumulated $40 to $50 worth of Australian Coins over the past few years. My qu...

Antique pocket watch help

Hi All, Was hoping somebody could help me with the year this watch was made, actually any info would be greatly appreciated. I have searched all over the internet & cant find any info on the maker at all. It looks silver but again I really have no id...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

me and paypal

hi well the games arrived back. i collected them up over a couple of months s0o not from the same person and loh and behold every single one looks like been hit with sand paper. how weird is that i know what i think but that dose not matter to pay pa...

me and pay pal again

hi i should know by now that pp always favours the buyer but this one is totaly unfair .sold 7 playstation games all were tried out and working great, so the buyer complained to pp they all were internally and externally damaged so aparently on satur...

Could you kindly help me identify this silver item?

I have this thing, not sure exactly what, and would be grateful if you could help me identify it. On the inside, it is marked "HOLLYWOOD E.P.N.S. A1" I was under the impression it was a napkin ring because of the engraving/pin-striping. The lines are...