Who else hates the new sign in page?

Why do they have to make things slower and more difficult to use???  I know, I know, stupid question!

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Who else hates the new sign in page?

Totally agree - when you're switching between userids it's so much slower!
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Just one more thing they found to fiddle with to avoid fixing things that NEED fixing 

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Why on earth would you FIX broken things???

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Actually, it's a major improvement for me - the previous page had developed a glitch where an account name and password would load, and the old "click the user-name and the page will generate your other accounts" bit didn't work; it'd lock on that one account name and password, and wouldn't load the other account names and passwords when I clicked in the respective fields.

Only way out was to refresh the login page, and click in the user-name field before the page had finished loading - and even then, it often took a couple of tries. It was happening on several different computers, and had the same error in Chrome, Firefox, and IE.

New page? Works perfectly so far.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

For the same reason you BREAK things that don't need fixing
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@whiznumber6 wrote:

Actually, it's a major improvement for me - the previous page had developed a glitch where an account name and password would load, and the old "click the user-name and the page will generate your other accounts" bit didn't work; it'd lock on that one account name and password, and wouldn't load the other account names and passwords when I clicked in the respective fields.

Only way out was to refresh the login page, and click in the user-name field before the page had finished loading - and even then, it often took a couple of tries. It was happening on several different computers, and had the same error in Chrome, Firefox, and IE.

New page? Works perfectly so far.

Yes, we also had that problem intermittently.  

We found it would right itself if we logged into the id that had "locked" itself into the sign in fields, then logged out again.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply