Worst customer service

theres many agents on ebay service that ofcourse are very friendly but have no people skills, no listening skills, have broken english so can't understand most of them cause not fluent english

and so just waste your time period cause they have no experience period. and instead of trying to understand the problem they take easy way out and just Hang up so constant rudeness aswell

i even have left multiple requests for manager to call me back and yet days go by and still no call back

i have left many, many feedback forms and yet still nothing has changed which proves to me ebay management do not give a Damn about their loyal members and thats honest truth

0/10 for service No doubt about it

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Worst customer service

You could try asking other members here on the member to member forum

Who DO have experience using the site, know the policies etc etc and can give far better advice 

when you contact base level cs overseas you are going to get base level staff who type from pre-written scripts 

An eBay staff member may or may not read your comment, this is the member to member forum so posting your thought here is not going to go directly to anyone from eBay

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Worst customer service

imastawka
Honored Contributor

You have 1944 feedback and yet have left no feedback for any of your sellers?

'That's honest truth'

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Worst customer service

Original post deleted as appears information was not correct due to an ebay glitch when looking for feedback left

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Worst customer service

I'm wondering if their 'issue' involves holds on their funds since eBay see them as a 'new seller'

Like they would every single other seller in the OP's shoes 

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Worst customer service

@paper-jack wrote:

Original post deleted as appears information was not correct due to an ebay glitch when looking for feedback left

???

OP is still there for all to see.

I still can't see any feedback left for others by the OP

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Worst customer service

Yup.

Keeping sellers to standards. Maybe theirs?

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Worst customer service

Feedback has gone all Snafu for the time being. eBay gremlins are playing ( sorry, "improving"). My layout on items page changed today and all my feedback left has disappeared and feedback received is all out of chronological order.

As long as they're having fun!

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Worst customer service

@imastawka wrote:

You have 1944 feedback and yet have left no feedback for any of your sellers?

'That's honest truth'

When you look at their feedback left for others, it says "this member has not left any feedback comments". Yet if you look just above that to the left, it says "773 feedback left (viewing 1-25)". Probably something to do with Halloween and associated gremlins.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply