10 million dollar tax payer question

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when viewing this logo ? 

Logo_ver1.jpg

Not a psych test - i was just wondering 

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: 10 million dollar tax payer question

Australia's Nation Brand Advisory Council, set up by former PM Malcolm Turnbull, recommended scrapping the kangaroo in a report that was adopted by Trade Minister Simon Birmingham.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8476641/Australia-DITCHES-iconic-kangaroo-national-logo-odd...

Message 11 of 26
Latest reply

Kiwi fruit bird schitt on as ford id plate

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 12 of 26
Latest reply

Australia has lost the fight against Coronavirus.

Message 13 of 26
Latest reply

Wattle they think of next,to waste our money on

Message 14 of 26
Latest reply

Bug splattered on windscreen 

Message 15 of 26
Latest reply

I knew it reminded me of something

https://www.gettyimages.com.au/detail/photo/illuminated-fiber-optics-radial-pattern-royalty-free-ima...

Please Sir, can I have  $10M 

Message 16 of 26
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

Australia's Nation Brand Advisory Council, set up by former PM Malcolm Turnbull, recommended scrapping the kangaroo in a report that was adopted by Trade Minister Simon Birmingham.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8476641/Australia-DITCHES-iconic-kangaroo-national-logo-odd...

I imagine the foreign influenced exec class would consider the kangaroo logo to be a bit corny - however like the life-saver caps is instantly obvious from a distance  - maybe that is another problem , to " in - your - face " brash for the polite international trade 

Message 17 of 26
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

The new 'Made in Australia' logo.

Which, as was noted on today's TV news, is an automatic fail.

If a logo needs to be explained, it is not a useful logo.

After all a yellow kangaroo in a green triangle could be mistaken for... ummm... ummm... something else.

What's the bet the ad agency being paid the 10 mill to come up with this rubbish is also a liberal donor to the Liberal Party.

Mining magnate Andrew Forrest heads the Nation Brand Advisory Council that approved the logo, alongside fellow luminaries including Qantas CEO Alan Joyce and tech billionaire Mike Cannon-Brookes

I wonder who got the 10 mil?

Message 18 of 26
Latest reply

Apparently it's to sit alongside the other. Why have a second when the first works ok? I wonder who had the vested interest.

Message 19 of 26
Latest reply

10 million worth of - naaaffff.

Message 20 of 26
Latest reply