170 days and no jobs created...

...well done LNP:)
Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Re: 170 days and no jobs created...

@donnashuggy wrote:

Give them time, 170 days isn't long is it? Smiley Very Happy

yeah, just think what they could do in a full year, they keep this up and we could have 1 million new jobs, 1 million newly gone jobs. never mind, just think how many leaves 1 million "work for the dole" participants could pick up. Woman Happy

Message 11 of 30
Latest reply

@donnashuggy wrote:

Give them time, 170 days isn't long is it? :smileyvery-happy:

yeah, just think what they could do in a full year, they keep this up and we could have 1 million new jobs, 1 million newly gone jobs. never mind, just think how many leaves 1 million "work for the dole" participants could pick up. :womanhappy:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*wow...........will make a sizeable Green Army of troops!.....................................

Message 12 of 30
Latest reply

I have visions of a USSR May Day-style Parade, with great hordes of smartly-uniformed (khaki of course) Green Army members marching down the boulevard, shovels over their shoulders, singing stirring refrains from the LNP Manifesto.   When they get to the Prime Ministerial dais, there will be a snappy "eyes right" towards our great leader abbott and his associates (rinehart, murdoch, bolt et al).   After the march, they will retire to the soup kitchen for their weekly meal before returning to the forced labour camp revegetation project.

prostate cancer ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 13 of 30
Latest reply

Another of those foreign writers dares to have a go at our esteemed PM

Nothing wrong with a good rant  :D:D

part of which I've copied below, check out the link for the full verson.  

http://politicoid.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/wingnut-of-the-week-australian-pm-tony-abbott/

Wingnut of the Week – Australian PM Tony Abbott

0,,17073174_303,00Aussie politics is a strange bugger. Far be it from me to comment on the politics of another nation (ahem)… but I just can’t help it when my wingnut detector goes this ape. I’m not sure that you can even fit Australian politics into a traditional Overton window – Liberal in Australia seems to mean economically neo-liberal, as opposed to socially and democratically liberal, as we’d been led to believe.

Just to be clear, I’m not trying to set us (here in the UK) up on some kind of pedestal – if you’ve ever read anything I’ve written, you know how ridiculous that would be. No, the reality is that Australia is important to the rest of the world. Their natural resources are of major importance world-wide. The environmental status of Australia is a standard candle for the health of the global environment and, being a leading developed nation, it falls to them to help lead the way in environmental protection.

With a less singular focus, the leadership of western democracies has been falling further and further into the hands of neo-liberal administrations – administrations who’s main job is making sure the international cartels get exactly whatever the **bleep** they want. It looked like Australia had moved a step away from that position with the election of Julia Gillard (an atheist in office? Gets my vote). The world breathed a brief sigh of relief until…

With a face so taut it has been speculated (by me) that it may be pinned to his **bleep** with staples, Tony Abbott enters stage left. Brandishing a Catholic Seminary education, the winds of change begin to blow a howling gale, as Planet Earth collectively **bleep**s itself. I mean, if Tone is going to dump a load of **bleep** on your most sensitive areas, you may as well prepare the ground, no?

Tony just loves to get his facial of a fine morning...

Tony just loves to get his facial of a fine morning…

So far, he’s shown himself to be a violentmisogynistic, antipathetic weasel with no regard for people or the environment – qualities which make him roughly perfect for the job of sucking corporate **bleep**. It’s not even as if he hid these characteristics particularly well before his election – his face-palm moments have been well documented since the very beginning of his political life.

Message 14 of 30
Latest reply

@pct001wine wrote:

I have visions of a USSR May Day-style Parade, with great hordes of smartly-uniformed (khaki of course) Green Army members marching down the boulevard, shovels over their shoulders, singing stirring refrains from the LNP Manifesto.   When they get to the Prime Ministerial dais, there will be a snappy "eyes right" towards our great leader abbott and his associates (rinehart, murdoch, bolt et al).   After the march, they will retire to the soup kitchen for their weekly meal before returning to the forced labour camp revegetation project.

mmmmm, personally I see no connection with International Workers Day and the LNP, for me it would be an entirely different country, sometime between 1933-1945, very different kind of parade altogether,  country starts with G and ends in y.

Message 15 of 30
Latest reply

I just see the wonderful irony in it  :D:D:D

Message 16 of 30
Latest reply

Geelong gets 150 new manufacturing jobs

New call centre for Geelong to create 300 jobs

Now, these would appear to be 450 new jobs in 2014 but apparently no, no new jobs have been created..... 

-- A
Message 17 of 30
Latest reply

that is miniscule in comparison to the number of jobs being lost

but it is something

Message 18 of 30
Latest reply

@auction_assassin wrote:

Geelong gets 150 new manufacturing jobs

New call centre for Geelong to create 300 jobs

Now, these would appear to be 450 new jobs in 2014 but apparently no, no new jobs have been created..... 

losing tens of thousands and gaining (potentially) 450 is still a net loss of tens of thousands.

Message 19 of 30
Latest reply

Look on the bright side, it will be 171 days tomorrow:)

Photobucket
Message 20 of 30
Latest reply