Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

170 days and no jobs created...

Plenty lost though, it's only a pesky negative sign Man Tongue

prostate cancer ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 30
Latest reply

but maybe there will be some jobs created by the governments decision below, he never said they would be legal jobs. This decision would be welcome by those looking for work as fraudsters.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/job-losses-loom-as-charities-watchdog-to-be-scrapped-20140130-31pxb.h...

The Abbott government's decision to scrap the national charities watchdog will remove crucial oversight and could affect public confidence in the system, the public sector union says.

Social Service Minister Kevin Andrews confirmed this week he would move to abolish the Charities and Not-For-Profits Commission, just as the agency released its first full-year results showing dozens of allegations of fraud and corruption in the nation's charities. Up to 100 public service jobs look set to be lost.

Mr Andrews said the commission, which has been bitterly opposed by Catholic charities, would be replaced by a more voluntary approach to regulation.

Message 3 of 30
Latest reply

"A more voluntary approach to regulation"
Oh Lord, I nearly snorted my weeties.
prostate cancer ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 4 of 30
Latest reply

could always follow QLDs lead -

Nearly 12,000 Qld jobs lost in January, unemployment now 6.1% under the LNP

Todayโ€™s ABS jobs data shows that Queenslandโ€™s unemployment rate has increased to 6.1% seasonally adjusted, nearly two years after Campbell Newmanโ€™s promise to lower the unemployment rate to 4%.

oh, I meant not follow QLDs lead.

Message 5 of 30
Latest reply

thats just more labor lies. a friend found a new job easily after retrenchement, he is now liberated and delivers pamphlets and junk mail.

(i believe the previous walker died)

Message 6 of 30
Latest reply

so its around 57,000 jobs lost in 170 days, that's no mean feat  - on average that's 335.29 jobs gone every day.  If I was a gambler I would bet that it will be stated that it's either Ms Gillards fault or the Trade Unions, maybe Bart Simpsons.

Message 7 of 30
Latest reply

@lakeland27 wrote:

thats just more labor lies. a friend found a new job easily after retrenchement, he is now liberated and delivers pamphlets and junk mail.

(i believe the previous walker died)

11,999 then. Woman Happy

Message 8 of 30
Latest reply

things aren't too good in Vic ATM

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL LL

Message 9 of 30
Latest reply

Give them time, 170 days isn't long is it? Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket