Abetz: Breast cancer linked to abortion.

A day or so after our PM and Brandis came across as dills for not being able to explain their own policies. Abetz has come out and told us all that there is a link between breast cancer and abortion.

Is there ANY intelligence to be found in ANY individual in our current government?

Did they specifically recruit the dumbest possible candidates to sit in cabinet or what?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-08/eric-abetz-discusses-link-between-abortion-and-breast-cancer/5...

Message 1 of 62
Latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Re: Abetz: Breast cancer linked to abortion.

Thank you for that additional information paintsew.

I agree that any interference or invasion by way of medicinal drugs or surgical  procedures impacts the body as can shock.

I also believe that women who delay producing children in the "ideal" productive years are not treating their body properly.

The susceptibility of a persons genes, I think, is paramount.  I believe others may know more about the subject here on CS

Just as those red-haired members of my family tend to have more freckles than those of the dark haired genetic background and accordingly care more for their skin by applying sunscreen. And yet a dark haired uncle died from an undiagnosed melanoma at the age of 78.

Did earlier descendents die of the same?  With a death was put down to "old age"?  Due to Cancer not being in their realm of thought.

Please understand that I am a lay person, who finds genetics fascinating in why some family members suffer from ailments and others do not.

DEB

Message 61 of 62
Latest reply

Re: Abetz: Breast cancer linked to abortion.

@i-need-a-martini wrote:

Setting aside the issue of drugs=cancer in any area of medicine, I think there is a point has been slightly lost (or hijacked) in this thread.

Abetz was not pointing out the link between an abortion DRUG and breast cancer, he was making a link between ABORTION and breast cancer. This is what Mia was referncing from the lecture given at the World Conference of Families that he attended.

And besides all this, why is any government minister attending a controversial conference like the one from this group? Our politicians should be (or at least seen to be) neutral on subjects like this and should defintely not associate themselves with fringe groups that believe that gay people are infected by the devil, the pill is murdering women and that if you have an abortion you will get breast cancer.

they're goint to attend as honoured guests. Andrews is opening the event and getting an award of some sort, Abetz is hosting a function for them at Parliament House.  They're not just attending as innocent spectators.  They're giving legitimacy to the extreme group.

Message 62 of 62
Latest reply