American swimmers lied

esayaf
Community Member
They weren't "mugged" at gunpoint as they claimed. In fact they vandalised a service station bathroom and had to be subdued by a security guard.
I hope they are charged for what they did
Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: American swimmers lied

Try reading the thread Joanie.  No search needed.  

And other country's laws are not American laws.

Americans abroad seem to think they are teflon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

I wasn't there and did not see what happened, I doubt you were eather. Difference is I won't blindly believe those who I know to have lied in the past. Will you?

If I see something on the news that involved the cops, I know for certain that I'm only getting the cop's side of it. That's the way the news agencies always report it. If they seldon do insert in the other side of it, they will always lend more credibility to the police agencies version. So it's a smart bet that exactly the oppisite of what gets reported is what happened. How do I know this?, I have seen it first hand too many times.

I know !

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

In this case the other side had already been reported before the cops got involved.

The cctv footage of Lochte going through security at the Olympic Village clutching the wallet he said had been stolen wouldn't have helped his cause. 

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

maybe they wernt vandalising the bathroom, they were just making it look like the ones 'back home in da states'?

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply