BEWARE FRAUD LISTING

To all the avid collectors of Aboriginal Art out there WARNING . There is a Listing item number :191300961037 - Betty Mbitjana Painting under Aboriginal Paintings that is listed on EBAY at the moment . This one is a Fraud as i own this Painting and it is in My possession . This listing is using My Photo,s and it has the same Catalogue  number of  (CAA17811) . I have this Painting advertised on Gum Tree at the moment and you can see it . Gumtree Item Number : 1053955657 . I have sent a report to EBAY . AS STATED I HAVE THIS PAINTING WITH ALL DOCUMENTATION AND C.O.A IN MY HANDS NOW SO BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD LISTING .

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

BEWARE FRAUD LISTING

it has been ended by the seller it looks like.
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

BEWARE FRAUD LISTING

Yea it was ended by the seller after i told them i was opening a Fraud case against them . They even had the audacity to use my listing word for word . It is hard enough to trust people on the net these days and all because of scumbags like this . Beware all an i hope you have safe and happy dealings as there is thank god still some good honest sellers out there .

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

BEWARE FRAUD LISTING

My only suggestion would be to use ebay's watermark with your name on it

to stop the use of your photos in future.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

BEWARE FRAUD LISTING

These Photo,s and Listing Dialogue where downloaded from Gumtree where there is no water mark . The other site i have it on does have a water mark and i do use them when  available to protect my listings .

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

BEWARE FRAUD LISTING

This seller (in VIC) has another one listed 191302248275.

Which is the same as this Gumtree listing  (seller in WA?)

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ascot/art/traditional-wanjina-painting-on-canvas-by-world-renowned-li...

Other one listed same as this listing on Gumtree, SA.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/flinders-park/art/aboriginal-painted-turtle-shell/1053904434

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

BEWARE FRAUD LISTING

Seller has gone from selling counterfeit knives (from China) over a year ago, to now selling high value Aboriginal Art????

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

BEWARE FRAUD LISTING

Here you go they have another listed at the moment on here item number 191302248275 and Yes another downloaded from GumTree . Got to give them points for stupidity . Still waiting to hear back from them with a good excuse .

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

BEWARE FRAUD LISTING

Just got a message from them and this is there response ---------- "  THERE IS NOTHING ILEGAL ABOUT WHAT IM IT . ITS CALLED DROP SHIPPING . IF YOUR ITEM HAD BEEN SOLD IT WOULD OF BEEN PURCHASED FROM YOU AND SENT ON TO ANOTHER PURCHASER . WE APOLOGISE IF WE OFFENDED YOU  " . -------  As far as i am concerned  using my Photo,s and Dialogue without my permissions is fraud .

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

BEWARE FRAUD LISTING

Listing items they don't even have is fraud.

Stealing descriptions and photos is really low.....and lazy.........what a crook.

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply