BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Seems to be a lack of threads for blokes.
On other threads,some ladies have mentioned, their OHs
would post, but had no interest in most of the threads on offer.
I can bump this thead twice a day,so its easy to find.
Give it a go---Richo.
Message 1 of 98,225
Latest reply
98,224 REPLIES 98,224

Re: BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

As opposed to the rabbit - I have only hit once - think it's a mental thingy - he's pretty cute.

20210730_163852.jpg

Message 93651 of 98,225
Latest reply

Sandy - I'm patiently awaiting gorgeous cake pics.

What a great thing - at the moment - to be able to celebrate - not as wished but - able.

A Very Happy Birthday Kim - and many more.

Message 93652 of 98,225
Latest reply

Dom, I still have to put blueberries on it but because the cake doesn't go

in the fridge, I won't put them on until we're going in case the shrivel.  The candles get in the way -

should have put them around the base.

20210730_171410.jpg

Message 93653 of 98,225
Latest reply

Just - OMG. 🥁 🍹🍸

Message 93654 of 98,225
Latest reply

Yum.

Well, it's supposedly 10°C at present, but the BOM app states that it "feels like" somewhere between 3° and 2°. According to my brrrrrrrrometer (which calculates how often I say "Brrrr!" and shiver), that is correct. It does feel very very cold.

It's still dark outside. There's a high chance of rain. I won't be going outside in a shift to dance in it. No. This will be a day of rich dark coffee, warm buttered toast, chicken soup for lunch and a beef lasagne for dinner.

Where's Richie's toaster? That could play its part in heating up Victoria's cold days. Come on, little toaster, come on... toast-m.gif                           toast-g.gif <-- in case a woman has it

Message 93655 of 98,225
Latest reply

Good morning blokes and sheila's 12deg atm and a light westerly blowing heading for 23 today and 27 they say tomorrow. it was a starry starry night last night this popped up on my FB feed and was taken at the V wall at the "Heads"....way back when you had to clandestinely sneak out in the middle of the night to slap a bit of paint on a block. Now they have wagons full of paints and brushes,  stencils and 100 watchers cheering them on in the middle of the day.

NAMBUCCA V WALL MILKY WAY.jpg

Dom... well done Robin Hood

Sandi... yum I bet it tastes as good as it looks

Countess.... I think the toaster is toast

the T man has 7 rides at the valley today....he's riding one for Gai that she bought down from COVID central to give it a run the other way...  she hasn't bought it down for a haircut...targeting the short ones for the spring carny.

Melbourne Race 2 no 8 Chimes @ $15 atm ew

and

Race 7 No 13 Crimson Ace @ $7 atm otn  ...if anybody can teach it the fastest way home than the T man can

Have a great day everybody

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 93656 of 98,225
Latest reply

Having been a member of richo's thread for near 12 years and a friend for longer

as we lived in the same town, and as much as I would have liked to help reach 10,000

for his thread, I will no longer be participating.

We have a nutter among us who has privately messaged me with insulting comments

and I do not participate for that so I thank those who are kind and thoughtful and wish

you well.

RIP richo - I miss you.

Message 93657 of 98,225
Latest reply

rose*petals, that sounds bizarre. I’m dismayed that someone would be doing something like that to you.

I really don’t know what to say. 

Message 93658 of 98,225
Latest reply

Nooooo.........................rose, just ignore the nutters.

This is as much your thread.

Like water off a ducks back, nutters or trolls often say things to needle people with no truth to their remarks.

Don't let a few false words hamper your path. 😉

image host
Message 93659 of 98,225
Latest reply

Expose the nutter.  Copy and paste the private message so we can all see who it is and what they are doing. Don't let one nasty, unpleasant person ruin everything. 

Message 93660 of 98,225
Latest reply