BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Seems to be a lack of threads for blokes.
On other threads,some ladies have mentioned, their OHs
would post, but had no interest in most of the threads on offer.
I can bump this thead twice a day,so its easy to find.
Give it a go---Richo.
Message 1 of 98,233
Latest reply
98,232 REPLIES 98,232

looks very sore was this from a vaccination Dom?

Message 98221 of 98,233
Latest reply

No Nics - her horse bit her. LOL

Message 98222 of 98,233
Latest reply

I watched a very very very large pig on The Yorkshire Vet carry on in the most dangerous wayโ€ฆ Poor vet knew he was risking injury!

Letโ€™s just be glad it was a tantrum horse bite, not a supersized multi-tonne annoyed pig.

Message 98223 of 98,233
Latest reply

Maybe Giselle is missing Precious and 'acting out'?

Looks like a nasty bite in any case.

Message 98224 of 98,233
Latest reply

Thanks Dom ๐Ÿ™‚

naughty giddup!

Message 98225 of 98,233
Latest reply

Hey everyone๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Hope you are all well and just too busy to post -  I think this is about the lowest this thread has dropped in all the years I've been watching it.....i found it lurking on page three!

Nothing interesting to report from tropical Darwin.  The weather is gradually improving, not yet my ideal dry season weather yet but it's getting there.  Hope it's not too wintery for you guys 'down south' yet๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 98226 of 98,233
Latest reply

We are experiencing fog-draped mornings that warm up shortly thereafter in a haze of bright afternoon light.

Iโ€™m having Crimsafe doors and windows put on every point of entry for the property which is still the target of drug-addled squatters. ๐Ÿšช๐ŸชŸ๐Ÿ”โ›“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข

I threw out some squatters six days ago, two days ago, threw them out today, was called recently by paramedics to unlock the secure chain around the gate because a person inside claiming to be a legitimate occupant had overdosed (and the paramedics needed to get in)โ€ฆ

Plumber originally engaged to fix the huge plumbing job at the front had been stalling so I found a new plumber today whoโ€™s going to start on Monday, tick-tock, timeโ€™s no more a-wasting.

Message 98227 of 98,233
Latest reply

Countess, don't know your situation, but there is a housing crisis atm.

With your current squatter problems, might I suggest you either sell it or rent it?

Keeping it empty is asking for trouble IMO

~~~~~Waves to Amber (and others)

Message 98228 of 98,233
Latest reply

Renting is what we want to do but with all of the damage and graffiti โ€ฆ Once cleaned up, itโ€™s going up for rent.

Message 98229 of 98,233
Latest reply

Is that the Springvale property?

What a nightmare you have had with squatters.

Springvale has a high % Asian population & quite a lot of them are  religious so I am a bit surprised

at the number of squatters and druggies you are getting, although having said that, drug deals were sometimes quite open on the streets a few years back.

We sold the family home there almost 10 years ago now and it was rented almost immediately. I think you will be able to command a reasonable rent once your house is done up.

I sometimes look at the old family home now though and I am saddened as my dad would turn in his grave as the garden was pristine in his day, grass like a bowling green. Everything neat and tidy and the house cleaned to within an inch of its life. My parents were house proud.

The latest tenants though, nope!

Message 98230 of 98,233
Latest reply