BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Seems to be a lack of threads for blokes.
On other threads,some ladies have mentioned, their OHs
would post, but had no interest in most of the threads on offer.
I can bump this thead twice a day,so its easy to find.
Give it a go---Richo.
Message 1 of 98,240
Latest reply
98,239 REPLIES 98,239

Re: BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

images - 2021-08-01T143331.856.jpeg

Message 93671 of 98,240
Latest reply

image.png

Message 93672 of 98,240
Latest reply

What a lovely photo!  Thank you for sharing it.

Good morning everyone, and Richo wherever you are.

A mild one this morning, 10 degrees earlier and getting up to around 20 degrees later.

Have a good day everyone, and stay safe.

Message 93673 of 98,240
Latest reply

Good afternoon everyone,

Lovely photo Ben - thank you - it isn't getting any easier.

Another lovely one here today - plenty of Olympics - could clean but a case of the can't bees has set in.

Just asking WWoS - did you get any cake. ??

Message 93674 of 98,240
Latest reply

No, no cake domino ๐Ÿ˜ž

I bet it tasted as good as it looked.

The birthday party attendees must have polished it off.  We'll have to get rose*petals to make another one just for us. ๐Ÿ˜

Message 93675 of 98,240
Latest reply

Have you some sort of matter transporter system, so that rose*petals is able to send you cake ?

Cake just does not go via email or via fax. One crumb-filled fax machine later, it's been proven.*

* Thought experiment only.

Message 93676 of 98,240
Latest reply

Good morning blokes and sheila's...finally a bit of rain 16 degrees at the moment.  Have a great day everybody... sorting boxes books in the shed today....must be a winner in there somewhere....like this shot I didnt even know that owls could use cameras let alone take selfiesowl selfie.jpg

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 93677 of 98,240
Latest reply

Good morning everyone.

Sunny here today, but a cool breeze earlier has turned into quite a cold wind.

Just returned from a trip into town to post and grab a few groceries.  It's much quieter than usual (as it has been for the last week or so), lots of parking spots in the main street, including right outside the chemist.

I feel for all the small businesses without the usual grey nomads travelling through at this time of year.

Hope everyone has a day doing whatever they feel like .....  or don't as the case may be.  ๐Ÿ˜

Message 93678 of 98,240
Latest reply

Good to see this thread continuing in the spirit that Richo intended.

Message 93679 of 98,240
Latest reply

Good early-in-the-morning, blokes and sheilas.

The "feels like" temperature is 6ยฐC, and I've just placed some online orders with two supermarkets. (One doesn't have some items listed for online orders, and the other doesn't have some other items listed for online orders...)

These are pre-emptive orders, not "Oh no, we have no bananas/bread/etc" orders... but I want to limit our going out among other people as much as possible.

I don't suppose Richo could have a quick word with God, to organise a few non-lethal but attention-grabbing lightning bolts to strike the lockdown or restriction rule breakers putting entire states at risk...?

Serious question: just how do I manage to mow the lawn when rain visits us every few days, just enough to keep the grass not exactly soggy but certainly not entirely dry?

And... how long is it going to take for the stuff in the compost tumbler to turn to compost? So little sunshine... I want to see rich dark compost and so far it's not happening. Come on, you stubborn compost load... I have to plan my lavender planting!

Message 93680 of 98,240
Latest reply