Celebrity Egotism

'Boyfriend Guidebook, Rule 1

Take advantage of the fact that you can hear my voice whenever you like - it's made me a fortune after all. Make sure it's the first thing you hear in the morning & the last thing you hear at night.'

So tragic at such a young age, how is seems Taylor Swift has taken her fame to a whole new level

_________________________________________________________________________________Ukraine Serbian residing in NZ who reads most PREVIOUS thread posts before posting her own.
Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Celebrity Egotism

@janeababe wrote:

pfft.... i dont give a rats A anyway.... 

Come on Sweety,

You have had a hard day.

Put your slippies on & relax.

slippers.jpg

Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

cheers Helen...
I did notice that that pic went missing from the turtles and crone thread....
I had to go searching for it in another thread to  *pinch* it to make it my pic.... 

Im actually getting used to how they look....   rofl.

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

@janeababe wrote:

cheers Helen...
I did notice that that pic went missing from the turtles and crone thread....
I had to go searching for it in another thread to  *pinch* it to make it my pic.... 

Im actually getting used to how they look....   rofl.

Nice Avi.

Would have sent it to you.

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

@janeababe wrote:

rebelcr.... 
for goodness sake.....
Goldenjet  was replying to MY post.. not yours.

no need for such an outburst of defence.... its only a discussion board afterall, and personally, i couldnt care less if my opinions are liked or disliked, but i dont like to see such a hoo-har and dummy spit by *adults*   (take it as you will)

because of my unusual ridiciously early start to my day, a defensive outburst i apologised for earlier blushLrg.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________Ukraine Serbian residing in NZ who reads most PREVIOUS thread posts before posting her own.
Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

@goldenjet16 wrote:
Yep...really dumb.... And your posting here... And where's Taylor.... Oh probably spending some of her Millions.

I don't care for her either.... But in no way is she dumb.

maybe not, after reading this Vogue interview bounceFlame.gif

Message 25 of 25
Latest reply