Celebrity Egotism

'Boyfriend Guidebook, Rule 1

Take advantage of the fact that you can hear my voice whenever you like - it's made me a fortune after all. Make sure it's the first thing you hear in the morning & the last thing you hear at night.'

So tragic at such a young age, how is seems Taylor Swift has taken her fame to a whole new level

_________________________________________________________________________________Ukraine Serbian residing in NZ who reads most PREVIOUS thread posts before posting her own.
Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Celebrity Egotism

go-tazz
Community Member

@rebelcr wrote:

'Boyfriend Guidebook, Rule 1

Take advantage of the fact that you can hear my voice whenever you like - it's made me a fortune after all. Make sure it's the first thing you hear in the morning & the last thing you hear at night.'

So tragic at such a young age, how is seems Taylor Swift has taken her fame to a whole new level

As long as it doesn't become,whine,whine,whine,me,me,me!!!!

There are quite a few of them out there that seem to love the sound of their own voice.

Bullying,swearing "chefs " are famous for it,stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 2 of 25
Latest reply

Celebrity Egotism

I watched ... for the first time ever.... a talk back show the other night that had Taylor Swift on it.

I was completely suprised at how dopey she is?  I couldnt believe it.

Its a good thing she's pretty because by gawd, she's dumb!

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 3 of 25
Latest reply

Celebrity Egotism

... and talk about celebrity egotism..... did you watch/listen to Donald Trumps Candidate speech for his running of the presidency?

OMG... talk about egotistical!!   Sheesh.....

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 4 of 25
Latest reply

Celebrity Egotism

Gordon Ramsay, the notorious swearing chef.

I stopped watching his Hell's Kitchen programme purely because of his swearing.

_________________________________________________________________________________Ukraine Serbian residing in NZ who reads most PREVIOUS thread posts before posting her own.
Message 5 of 25
Latest reply

Celebrity Egotism

I haven't listened to Swift in an interview because what 'snippets' I have read of hers, I get the impression she may be maybe a little dense Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 25
Latest reply

Celebrity Egotism

Yep...really dumb.... And your posting here... And where's Taylor.... Oh probably spending some of her Millions.

I don't care for her either.... But in no way is she dumb.
Message 7 of 25
Latest reply

Celebrity Egotism

Hmmmm......now what's the words to that song?  Oh that's it - 'And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate hate'.

Message 8 of 25
Latest reply

Celebrity Egotism

@goldenjet16 wrote:
Yep...really dumb.... And your posting here... And where's Taylor.... Oh probably spending some of her Millions.

I don't care for her either.... But in no way is she dumb.

where exactly did i state Swift IS dumb?????

if you read my post correctly, you would read i get the impression

better yet, scroll up before my post where you'll see the post i was replying to & exactly who has said Swift is dumb

Message 9 of 25
Latest reply

Celebrity Egotism

@simone4010 wrote:

Hmmmm......now what's the words to that song?  Oh that's it - 'And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate hate'.

are some of you people so lazy that you generally don't go back to see what someone is replying to if it's not quoted for a post may be read in the correct context???

or do you just go by only the one thread that the majority of people disagree with something that's been said to base your misguided first impression on, regardless of valid points made by who is been directly, or indirectly 'ambushed'?

or are some members generally just childish???

Message 10 of 25
Latest reply