Cheese in the fridge

How do you store it?

Gladwraps had never cut it, lazy people that don't seem to cover things properly etc

Anyhow, about 20 years ago a friend of mine had a tupperware container (which I was always jealous of and wanted one too)

But never did get one.......................

Anyhow, I was in woollies and found a Decor one, and guess what?

It works and it was 5 bucks

So if you search Decor and 

Cheese Storer and Server

Photobucket
Message 1 of 49
Latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Cheese in the fridge

johcaschro
Community Member

"So if you search Decor and 

Cheese Storer and Server"

You can buy 20 yr old cheese which you never have to cut using gladwrap if you store it in a Tupperware container?

I always thought the Decor ones worked best and the best thing is, I can store 20yr old cheese in it which I'd never want to cut with gladwrap.

I guess that covers it. 😉

Message 2 of 49
Latest reply

Cheese in the fridge

Gladwrap is fine...teach the lazies to wrap it betterer or they get the dried out bits. Solved 😛

I have found Decor to be sound, and it lasts forever. No need to Tupperware.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 3 of 49
Latest reply

Cheese in the fridge

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Bit slow to the Decor party Donna.

Been storing cheese in it for years.

Cheese slices in square decor containers too

I found glad wrap made it mouldy cos people handle it more

Message 4 of 49
Latest reply

Cheese in the fridge

we eat a lot of cheese same kind for years and years 

we just cut the original packet push the block from the bottom cut of whats needed then fold over the end of the packet and put on an elastic band 

cheese never gets touched works great

cheese slices in a decor square works perfect also

im with you Stawka decor is everybit as good as tupperware which is a completely overpriced product

we still us our decor cerial containers ( good as new ) that must be 25 years old !!!!

Message 5 of 49
Latest reply

Cheese in the fridge

I've used plenty of Decor products, this was the first time I had seen a Cheese saver though!

Photobucket
Message 6 of 49
Latest reply

Cheese in the fridge

Don't need one.

Just looked in the fridge - empty.

Robot Frustrated

Message 7 of 49
Latest reply

Cheese in the fridge

esayaf
Community Member
I haven't been able to afford cheese since the GFC
Message 8 of 49
Latest reply

Cheese in the fridge

The mould will be natural cheese germies exposed to air and condensation and loving it. Cheese needs to be kept dry too. Stuff in the fridge can get wet in unopened plastic packages, and deteriorate if kept for a long time. Without handling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 9 of 49
Latest reply

Cheese in the fridge

cheese in the fridge should bloodywell be covered in a plastic container. Never mind Tupperware or Decor.

Message 10 of 49
Latest reply