Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

1960s Fashion advice please

We have been invited to a 50th wedding anniversary party where (female) guests have been asked to wear hat and gloves, (gentlemen to wear jacket and tie). I started doing a search then realised I have no idea what would have been appropriate headwear...

Resolved! Caption this # 17

Finishing Sunday 21st Feb around 9pm - ish AEST Winner by kudos. Unless it's a draw, then it's first in, best dressed. Winner to pick the next pic and duration of time to suit themselves Good luck

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RIP Harper Lee

The much loved author of To Kill a Mockingbird, passed away at 89. RIP, Harper Lee Erica

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Cheese in the fridge

How do you store it? Gladwraps had never cut it, lazy people that don't seem to cover things properly etc Anyhow, about 20 years ago a friend of mine had a tupperware container (which I was always jealous of and wanted one too) But never did get one....

Amalgam fillings.

Probably been done to death, but came home from the dentist, OH is horrified they gave me three more amalgam fillings. I couldn't say a thing as I was having 5 fillings that day face so numbed I couldn't form words and it was frankly too late before ...

Resolved! Five Day Music Challenge: Theme is "Holiday".

Ends Friday, 19 February 2016, 8.00 pm Sydney time.International posters can check the current local (Sydney) time here:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclockSelect a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the ...

Halal Diggers

Halal certification: Army mandates Muslim-certified food for our Diggers ONE third of combat rations ­offered to all Aussie troops now has to be halal-certified, despite the Australian Defence Force having fewer than 100 Muslims. The orders that four...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 33 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Body Scrubs

What do you use? What do you recommend? I've spent a fortune on skin care in my lifetime and body scrubs in particular either seem to work like clarins/dermalogica which are very expensive if you use them all the time or don't work at all (that being...